• Other

Votes: 68 19.2%

Poll - Obama (D) vs Romney (R) - Vote

90K views 2K replies 207 participants last post by  JenksIX 
#1 · (Edited)
Obama (D) Gets my vote

See less See more
#234 ·
Im absolutely pro war. We've been looking for more excuses to fuck with America and these drone strikes are a good one

Seeing America's win/loss record in wars lately, i can see why theyre resorting to drone strikes. that way you get to kill people, without technically being at war. Its genius

#239 ·
Sorry I don't think the great PENN totally gets the PBS/Big Bird stuff. It was a tongue in cheek shot at Romney for cutting something that turned out to be totally inconsequential relative to everything else.

As for magicians, they're almost wizards, so we might want to listen to them more.

#240 · (Edited)
Er, it's a valid opinion being expressed and a sound social criticism. What sourcing is required, exactly? What is wrong with sharing it? I'm afraid I don't understand your motives here El Conq, or what point you're trying to make. Unless you're disputing his statement that US drones have killed children in the Middle East...

I don't see how it was solely a shot at Romney when Obama is the president and is surely to be held responsible for the drone strikes. I don't know where the quote is from exactly however so perhaps I'm missing the larger context. Seems to me to be a critical comment directed at both candidates and the priorities of the major parties as a whole, but I'm unfamiliar with Penn's political views so who knows.

#241 ·
He's saying people are OUTRAGED at the PBS comments Romney made. Nah, they're laughing at him for making them.

Drone strikes are awful...and totally unrelated to the PBS bit.

edit: Now it could be that PENN has heard legitimate OUTRAGE over PBS. If that's the case, then his quote makes more sense. I'll admit I'm not totally up to speed on the PBS imbroglio.

#242 ·
My point is that Penn and every other hater refuses to acknowledge, and neglects to mention how effective drone strikes are. So quick to criticize, but refuse to give homage to anything positive. No need for troops being on the ground; thus, no attacks on US soldiers. Have the drones not proved to be an effective counter-terrorism measure? I'd say so (I know this part coming up is where opinions differ...). NATO and Obama have collectively picked off and destroyed the hierarchy of these terror organizations on an almost weekly basis.

#251 ·
Why on Earth are you talking about Mitt Romney? I'm not a Republican and I'm not voting for Mitt Romney. I can criticize Barack Obama without being FOR Romney. I criticize Romney all the time and I'm certainly not for Obama.

Jesus, people.

Jesus and god lmao ad yall and bringing god in to this.

dont say that's not what your talking about if you talk about god i will slam you on it keep that name out of voting.

#260 ·
I think Obama won. He sounded a little worse than Mitt Romney, but Romney made too many mistakes. I did think Romney had better, more prepared, answers. He really stuck to his 5 point plan (which I can't even recall though) which was good. I'm more undecided now though than I was before (was going for Obama).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.