• Other

Votes: 68 19.2%

Poll - Obama (D) vs Romney (R) - Vote

90K views 2K replies 207 participants last post by  JenksIX 
#1 · (Edited)
Obama (D) Gets my vote

See less See more
#76 ·
Bush passed the Patriot Act, and he was still supported.

Though I agree, the NDAA should have never been passed. It's sad that he let that go through, it undermines a lot of what he says he stands for. But even with this terrible thing, he's still better than Romney. 2 years from now, if Romney is re-elected, we'll be bombing Iran and reigniting a cold war with Russia.

#78 ·
It makes sense, every president probably struggles in the first term as far as having their faults. A new candidate can easily jump on those mistakes and rile up the voters as they are hearing their own struggles with the current administration aired and talked about by a new guy. Kinda like a new shiny toy they get to play with.

And Obama better bring it in the second debate or he's going to be in trouble.

#82 ·
Don't think there are any candidates for traditionalist conservatives, communitarians, localists, or war doves so...no voting for me.

#94 ·
#99 ·
How so? Biden, if anything, came off as child in how he acted when Ryan was responding and his constant interrupting of the moderator and Ryan made him look like a fool. I guess getting "killed" means trying to have an adult conversation while the one you're talking too keeps making faces and over talking you.

#104 ·
Good lord, 9QA, could you be any more personally biased? It's easy to see without looking too far that you certainly didn't watch that debate with an open mind and an objective point of view. This is the primary issue with politics. Too much "team sports" mentality, not enough independent thinking.

Just look at your response to GOON's stated opinion on how the debate went. "OH YOU'RE SUPPORTING ROMNEY". The man has a Ron Paul avatar for crying out loud!

You have a brain, use it.

#105 · (Edited)
he is not a Ron Paul backer if he was your not going to see him backing ROMNEY .

Ron Paul backer = pro pot !

How so? for the 2st time as for the polls the debate audience that was more Republican than the country as a whole is . Forty-four percent say that Vice President Joe Biden was victorious.If Biden got Forty-four percent of a debate audience that was more Republican than the country as a whole Biden won .

#115 ·
This thread needs to be aborted.

Biden looked like a fool up there, laughing and rolling his eyes, what policies did he lay out for the next four years besides raising TAXES? Ryan didn't do much better, he has the eyes of a cold, lifeless serial killer. He tried to have a grown up conversation with Biden, and he continued to be rudely interrupted over and over again.

If you listened to this debate on radio and paid attention only to SUBSTANCE, I think Biden won. But viewing it on TV, Ryan looked more disciplined and vice presidential.

#120 ·
Biden's antics with the laughing and interrupting didn't really bother me all that much because some of Ryan's comments brought out the same reactions from me. Biden won based off the strength of what he said. Didn't like Ryan's comments during the Iran questions. Too much talk of how we need to keep our image by going to war. He held his own on issues like Syria and abortion tho.

Biden did the best he could to make up for Obama's gaffe last week but only Obama can save Obama right now. Another bad performance from him next week will have Romney feeling quite confident about his chances.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.