Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What would you like the WrestleMania 29 theme to be?

View Single Post

Old 10-12-2012, 12:16 AM   #6 (permalink)
Elijah89
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Elijah89 needs to take rep more seriousElijah89 needs to take rep more seriousElijah89 needs to take rep more seriousElijah89 needs to take rep more seriousElijah89 needs to take rep more seriousElijah89 needs to take rep more seriousElijah89 needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: What would you like the Wrestlemania 29 theme to be?

I am thinking of something either hip hop or pop (something similar to "We Are Young" in terms of vibe). I was thinking of "Empire State of Mind" but that would kind of neglect New Jersey (well then again, to those like me who live on the east coast, you know New Jersey is basically South New York, who gives a fuck about Jersey?) Something to do with Dub Step would be cool too. I don't care what any hipster thinks, Dub Step is the shit. Sure it will go down as a short term fad, but who cares? Some of you may hate hip hop and pop but the fact is that acts such as MGK and FloRida were hotter than any other rock act during the time of WM 28.

God forbid they will still be pushing X-Pac MEV and the theme song will therefore be "Respect" by Aretha Franklin and the sad part is some of his cult followers will be singing along to the shit too. While wearing their Best In The World, GTS, I Dig Crazy Chicks, and In X-Pac We Trust shirts. Topped off with the kids from Cenation shaking their heads in disbelief.

"R-E-S-P-E-C-T, find out what it means to me".

I tried to be an unbiased hater of Pac MEV, but fuck it. Daniel Bryan was cut from the same cloth, but he is way more likable as a person (and a gimmick). When are they going to give Orton his number two spot back?
Elijah89 is offline   Reply With Quote