Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Comics and Graphic Novels Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2012, 10:04 PM   #683 (permalink)
Horselover Fat
women sense my power and they seek the life essence

Horselover Fat is a rep whoreHorselover Fat is a rep whoreHorselover Fat is a rep whoreHorselover Fat is a rep whoreHorselover Fat is a rep whoreHorselover Fat is a rep whoreHorselover Fat is a rep whoreHorselover Fat is a rep whoreHorselover Fat is a rep whoreHorselover Fat is a rep whoreHorselover Fat is a rep whore
Default Re: Comics and Graphic Novels Vol. 2

magneto ripping out his skeleton over-loaded his healing factor, which made it basically non-existent for a few years. the first two years after it happened were him wandering the earth trying to accept his own mortality. it was pretty great stuff, and not the kind of thing you expect to read in a wolverine comic. also his bone claws would break a lot when he tried to cut people with them, which looked like it hurt.

i think hes had enough great solo stories to justify being the main character, as long as the right person is writing him (aka chris claremont and larry hama and thats IT)