Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - This November, Skyfall is coming.

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2012, 09:23 PM   #84 (permalink)
Rush
Turn Out The Lights

Rush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep Weekend
Default Re: This November, Skyfall is coming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
The fuck outta here with thinking Craig will ever be on Connery's level.

Connery is the greatest Bond to ever live.

Goldfinger is the greatest Bond movie of all time.

Craig is the second best Bond.

No fucker could ever be equal or better than Connery.
Scarily thats the exact same opinion as mine.

Not sure if its because he was the original, or because he had the best movies but for mine Connery is the perfect Bond. Had a bit of everything. Moore's Bond was too camp and cheesy in a lot of his movies, Dalton is too serious, Lazenby only got the 1 film, Brosnan was good but lacked something to make him one of the best, and Craig has got the closest to Connery.

Connery
Craig
Brosnan
Dalton
Moore
Lazenby

i switch Lazenby around a lot, i used to really dislike On Her Majesty's Secret Service then i rewatched and liked it, now not so much. idk why.

I like the realism they have for the Craig movies, too many gadgets is bad and leads to shite like Die Another Day. Which is doubly disappointing as it had one of the best starts to a Bond film ever. The movie went to shit after Bond got handed back and they introduced the other characters.

Rush is offline   Reply With Quote