Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - This November, Skyfall is coming.

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2012, 08:05 PM   #77 (permalink)
cesaro_ROCKS
I put the "W" in WWE!

cesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselves
Default Re: This November, Skyfall is coming.

It's funny I grew up preferring Moore over all Bonds. I guess I liked his silliness (and that mole). Now my favorite is Craig; kind of the opposite. I kind of find all Bonds to have the same amount of humor in their movies, just they go about it a different way. Moore was kind of slapsitck funny, Connery was a sexy funny, Craig is "I'm a bad-ass" funny, George Lazenby tried to morph Connery and Moore together to be like a play boy and failed (thus only 1 movie), Dalton didn't do much except for drive a tractor trailer on 2 wheels (and have the 2 ugliest Bond girls of all the films).

I also don't think Moore and Dalton are very good actors in general. Connery was a pretty decent actor and had other successful films. Craig is a great actor (which can be argued if you'd like) who has done multiple great movies, even during the time of being bond.

The Swiss Superman
cesaro_ROCKS is offline   Reply With Quote