Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Poll - Obama (D) vs Romney (R) - Vote

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2012, 06:28 PM   #93 (permalink)
O10101
Learning to break kayfabe

O10101 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsO10101 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsO10101 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsO10101 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Poll - Obama (D) vs Romney (R) - Vote

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul GOONman View Post
Ignoring the fact that the President signed it, and is fighting to keep the indefinite detention clause in effect.

FORWARD!
The bill had a lot of things that were needed attached to it, which was done purposely, the republicans were the ones that wanted that provision in this bill and wouldn't budge on it, even if the President vetoe'd the bill it still more than likely would have been put into law based on how the republicans were voting in the House.

The way I look at it is this; The bill sucks, for the indefinite detention clause. It was a shit thing to try and put into law, the President had two choices. He could either veto it and watch as it got put into law anyway, or he could make the republicans add some beneficial things to the bill that would not have passed on their own to at least get something out of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redead View Post
Seeing as I am a rich arab who doesnt want a job, seeing America's job rates decline makes me happy
Blasphemy!

"I found a liquor store, and I drank it."
O10101 is offline   Reply With Quote