Wrestling Forum banner

First WM XXIX Promotional Poster Released

6K views 60 replies 40 participants last post by  Vic Capri 
#1 · (Edited)
See less See more
#5 ·
A triple threat with the EVIL MMA GUY~! TEH EVIL HOLLYWOOD GUY!? And cancer-fighting, please cheer for him because he works hard, we'll guilt trip the rubes into liking him John Cena for the WWE Title. And Cena wins to prove WWE is da best! And Punk doesn't get on the poster, LOL.

#14 ·
Rock/Cena II is fine, no need for a triple threat since Lesnar should fight Taker.

#15 · (Edited)
I want to know why some people think Rock/Cena2 is a good idea. All the exhausting one year feud... Do you think there's more to see between them? Same promos via satellite, same crap talking, another Rock concert talking trash about Cena? I don't get it. Especially with guys like Lesnar, Taker, Punk and even HHH in the picture. The options for the Rock's next WM match are amazing. One of the main reasons Rock/Cena was a success besides being a "Once in a lifetime" dream match was the unpredictable outcome. Everybody was intriged on what would happen at the end of the match, even people who aren't WWE fans wanted to see who would win. Having the same match again makes the outcome so predictable. It's obvious Cena would get the win and if he doesn't, it would be even worse. We don't need it. We need fresh one-one-one feuds.

#29 · (Edited)
Cool, needs some Cm Punk and Daniel Bryan on it though.

Oh, and it looks exactly like last year's poster with Brock inserted in the middle. What creativity.

#31 ·
Yay, 2 more guys for rise above it all Cena to go over.

Bet you Lesnar is the WHC, Rock is the WWE Champion and Cena rises above them all to become the unified WWE Champion.

Don't forget double AA'ing them both at the same time...

Cena has the makings of a really good future, he could use that push...

#37 ·
honestly though, i really hope that is not the poster, that is just terrible. Look at all the cool WM posters in the past and then look at this.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.