Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - How to react to hooliganism in the WWE?

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2012, 05:05 PM   #43 (permalink)
Evil Peter
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Evil Peter should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsEvil Peter should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsEvil Peter should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsEvil Peter should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsEvil Peter should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: How to react to hooliganism in the WWE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolwhat View Post
You exemplify the first thing I said. You sound so angry. The world does not hate you, do not worry, it will get better.

What you are saying is that a light tap on the head, CM Punk would have tumbled down the stairs breaking bones, damaging his kidneys, cracking his skull, etc...

I'm gonna summon my inner Jim Ross now.

MY GAWD, CM Punk is being beaten like a government mule! Good gawd almighty! He's not trying to hurt the man, he is trying to end his career! Someone help him! He might fall down the steps after getting nudged in the back of the head!
I'll start by staying that I'm not condoning what Punk did (regardless if he had hit the right guy), as plenty of people like to read things into posts that just aren't there.

When it comes to Punk finally reacting, the "slap" to the back of his head was just the drop that made the cup run over. What people are referring to in terms of falling down the stairs was that the video shows that Punk was previously pushed hard enough that he had to take a step down the stairs. What we've also learned was that someone shouted "let's push him down the stairs", some people hit him in the ribs and so on.

So while the first thing I said applies, a lot more happened than you seem to have picked up on. He certainly overreacted but if he had reacted like that for nothing more than the slap to the back of his head he'd almost be psychotic.

Last edited by Evil Peter : 10-11-2012 at 05:07 PM.
Evil Peter is offline   Reply With Quote