Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2012, 04:52 PM   #1743 (permalink)
MF83
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

MF83 needs to make some friendsMF83 needs to make some friendsMF83 needs to make some friendsMF83 needs to make some friendsMF83 needs to make some friendsMF83 needs to make some friendsMF83 needs to make some friendsMF83 needs to make some friendsMF83 needs to make some friendsMF83 needs to make some friendsMF83 needs to make some friends
Default Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

Main event officially received WON ***** which if nothing else is a huge improvement for a match for others to try to emulate more than that ROH match.

The Gun Stun is not an Ace Crusher nor is it an RKO (almost identical because of its pouncing motion, but Anderson often attempts/sometimes hits it running) but its own upgraded maneuver. I'm not one of those move names matter kind of people but he should get credit for making arguably the best version of all the cutters even more unpredictable and more than well protected. Am I wrong?

I like the point about finishers. They've seemed to consciously switch back closer to more traditional strong style this year it seems, with that point along with more original match layouts, less formulaic matches, more mat wrestling and even shorter matches again.

Probably gonna break from wrestling again until the next iPPV but damn, what a show.

MF83 is online now   Reply With Quote