Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - This November, Skyfall is coming.

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2012, 04:21 PM   #71 (permalink)
BEST FOR BUSINESS
The Man

BEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselves
Default Re: This November, Skyfall is coming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redead View Post
Royale and Solace were much too serious for my taste.
I agree with this. Loved the two films but to me they just didn't feel very... Bond-ish (at least from the movies, they were a lot closer to the books). They were way too serious, and no crazy car chases, gadgets and henchmen. What happened to the guy with the claw for an arm and the midget and Jaws and the pair of gay lover assassins?

...Alright I can see why some people might be glad things have taken a more serious note but I think they've done a bit too much. Plus like I was saying, none of the villains have been particularly memorable. Great films... they just don't feel like Bond films, especially when compared to the rest in the series.

I'm still completely stoked for Skyfall of course. Will hopefully be catching the midnight release.
BEST FOR BUSINESS is offline   Reply With Quote