Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Kofi Kingston Sucks

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2012, 04:56 PM   #205 (permalink)
Coffey
Moron

Location: “We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.”
Coffey Coffey Coffey Coffey Coffey Coffey Coffey Coffey Coffey Coffey Coffey
Default Re: Kofi Kingston Sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSupremeForce View Post
It did make me think of this topic, however.
Good, I'm glad. Even if people don't share my opinion, I do hope that they don't get locked in their opinions & are able to re-assess performers over time.

If someone were to make a Kofi Kingston compilation DVD, what matches would be on it? Of those matches, how many would be in spite of Kofi being in the match, not because he was in it? Are you going to include Money in the Bank matches, or Elimination Chamber matches?

People shit on John Cena all the time but he would not have a problem filling up a DVD with good-to-great matches but it could be argued that he's been given more opportunities to thrive. The best people can do for Kofi is name-drop a TV match against Dolph Ziggler with commercial breaks or talk about him pouring paint on a car in a feud with Randy Orton (and he even fucked that up when he spiked the bucket, almost fell down, & got paint all over himself).
Coffey is offline   Reply With Quote