Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - How to react to hooliganism in the WWE?

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2012, 03:04 PM   #40 (permalink)
lolwhat
Learning to break kayfabe

lolwhat 0 - 49
Default Re: How to react to hooliganism in the WWE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeyNey View Post
So what is the excuse for the fans for shoving and hitting Punk? Well, there is no excuse either.
I'm tired of reading all this "professional" bullshit, when he only tried to protect his body. (I know I'm the only one who thinks that, but I don't care.) He turns a few times to warn them, but they didn't stop.
So before I get hit harder or somebody pushes me down I have to make a choice.

And to all those who are saying that it's just normal that he got pushed and hit because he's a heel: We have to face, that all just gimmiks to entertain us more or less. Even if I fucking hate Hornswoggle like hell, i would NEVER try to push him down the stairs or hit him in his kidneys or something.
That's just disgusting in ALL WAYS!
You exemplify the first thing I said. You sound so angry. The world does not hate you, do not worry, it will get better.

What you are saying is that a light tap on the head, CM Punk would have tumbled down the stairs breaking bones, damaging his kidneys, cracking his skull, etc...

I'm gonna summon my inner Jim Ross now.

MY GAWD, CM Punk is being beaten like a government mule! Good gawd almighty! He's not trying to hurt the man, he is trying to end his career! Someone help him! He might fall down the steps after getting nudged in the back of the head!
lolwhat is offline   Reply With Quote