Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2012, 02:54 PM   #716 (permalink)
Clique
HAUNTING YOU

Clique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on rep
Default Re: Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesolationRow View Post
losing to Taker (i.e., just being another Streak victim) would hurt him a bit compared to having a high-profile 'Mania match in which he actually wins. Moreover, I'm just not all that thrilled at the prospect of a Punk/Taker feud.
What do you think Punk losing to Triple H or Rock (or Austin) at Mania does for him? Two things are likely for Punk at Mania in Jersey next year - I believe he's facing a veteran in a high profile match, and there's a good chance Punk is going to lose after such a lengthy and strong (top heel standards) run. I kind of like the Punk "respect" storyline where he is confronted by legends such as Lawler, Hart, Foley, JR, McMahon, etc. and that ultimately leading to him challenging the man with the most respect in the entire company - The Undertaker. I can already imagine Punk saying "YOU PEOPLE haven't showed me respect after an over year long WWE Title reign, but you will HAVE to respect me after ending The Streak. It's inarguable." I'm not saying this is my first choice for Punk or Taker but I wouldn't mind if that was the direction they were going. I'm intrigued by Taker facing another conniving heel at WrestleMania that will attempt to do anything to break the Streak.