Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tennis Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2012, 02:37 PM   #2171 (permalink)
nazzac
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

nazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more serious
Default re: Tennis Discussion Thread

Murray has become more agressive since Lendl started coaching him, and is now paying the best tennis of his career. I thought Murray at the Olympics was a good watch, as he mixed defence and attack very well. At the US Open, he went more defensive. I hope he will be more agressive in the future.

I don't think it will take a MAJOR upset to get Djokovic or Federer out at RG. Yes it will be an upset, but Djokovic was almost beaten by Tsonga on Clay (Tsonga's worst surface, no doubt). Federer's worst surface is Clay, and it looks like Murrays worst surface is Clay. So If Nadal is playing bad after his injury, there is a big chance that someone else could win RG. Nadal is obviously the favourite, Djokovic would be 2nd favourite of course, but if Nadal plays poorly, then i don't see why someone like Ferrer, or Del Potro can't win it.

Tsonga could also play an amazing two weeks of tennis, and win a slam (apart from RG). We all know what Jo is capable of when he is playing well.

Of course, the big 4 are favourite, but there is a chance that someone else could step up and win a slam.

STAN DA MAN!!!