Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - How to react to hooliganism in the WWE?

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2012, 02:09 PM   #37 (permalink)
NeyNey
What goes around, always comes around.

NeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a push
Default Re: How to react to hooliganism in the WWE?

Quote:
While I understand that most posters here are in their rebellious phase, there is absolutely no excuse for Punk to lay a hand on a fan.
So what is the excuse for the fans for shoving and hitting Punk? Well, there is no excuse either.
I'm tired of reading all this "professional" bullshit, when he only tried to protect his body. (I know I'm the only one who thinks that, but I don't care.) He turns a few times to warn them, but they didn't stop.
So before I get hit harder or somebody pushes me down I have to make a choice.

And to all those who are saying that it's just normal that he got pushed and hit because he's a heel: We have to face, that all just gimmiks to entertain us more or less. Even if I fucking hate Hornswoggle like hell, i would NEVER try to push him down the stairs or hit him in his kidneys or something.
That's just disgusting in ALL WAYS!

Dean Ambrose, Vickie & Heyman, Slater, Bo, Jo Jo
All credit goes to the Dean Ambrose of Signatures, CHAMPviaDQ. The only Mod with balls.
Rep him, or I'll get my hands on that smug, corporate, extremely punchable face of yours!

Spoiler for GOAT in Action:

NeyNey is offline   Reply With Quote