Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Details on Vince's backstage blow-up

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2012, 01:41 PM   #62 (permalink)
DetroitRiverPhx
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

DetroitRiverPhx needs to make some friendsDetroitRiverPhx needs to make some friendsDetroitRiverPhx needs to make some friendsDetroitRiverPhx needs to make some friendsDetroitRiverPhx needs to make some friendsDetroitRiverPhx needs to make some friendsDetroitRiverPhx needs to make some friendsDetroitRiverPhx needs to make some friendsDetroitRiverPhx needs to make some friends
Default Re: Details on Vince's backstage blow-up

I'd bet Cena. Remember there was a bit of an issue between Vince and Cena regarding the Cena surgery where Vince wanted Cena back sooner and Cena said he was taking all the time necessary by doctors orders or something like that. Vince could have been pressuring Cena to come back saying the company needs him in the ME to sell PPV's and ratings and Cena could have retorted that maybe Vince should have built more over depth on the bloody roster rather than putting the whole company on the back of one man - Cena. I could see how Cena could be pissed that he's injured and needing time off and Vince tells the writers to write as if Cena will be competing even after Cena said he'd need the month off.