Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2012, 01:40 PM   #2041 (permalink)
Ziggler Mark
Stealing the Show

Ziggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Not a big fan of CAWs either. Some of them look pretty damn good, dont get me wrong. But it really fucking grinds on me that their names are "THE SUPERSTAR" or "THE VILLAIN". It shouldnt bother me, but it really really does.

If I'm using a CAW, it's gunna be one that I've made based on what I'd want in a wrestler's look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blarg_ View Post
True, but no CAW can compare to up-close photo referencing, and the use of professional tools for character modeling, rigging and texturing. If you ever used ZBrush or Maya, you know what i'm talking about. The create a superstar feature is THQ's proprietary clay molder, you can do some impressive work, but you're still very limited with what's at your disposal.

the character models look fucking awful at times because the artists up at Yuke's are ether lazy, or got rushed by time constraints. Sometimes they'll hit new model entrys out of the park, but it's not easy to start from scratch with a completely new character. Their established models for the reacurring superstars are usually spot on.
I can't really buy the "they have time constraints"...games like Madden and NHL--which are also "yearly" games--deal with similar time constraints, and put out stunning models every year. I think shit models are more due to laziness, and the fact that, like you said, the tools at their disposal are limited. I'm still wondering why they dont use the tool that TNA was using on their games. Those models were phenomenal.

2012 Technology Section Poster of the Year
Heroes of Newerth Mafia: Flawless Victory (MVP)

Last edited by Ziggler Mark : 10-11-2012 at 01:43 PM.
Ziggler Mark is offline   Reply With Quote