Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Its time to push Paige!!!!!

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2012, 12:26 PM   #37 (permalink)
truk83
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

truk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Its time to push Paige!!!!!

I think she is ready as well, and I think she is ahead of her time in terms of skill. How about a feud that involves her in a love triangle? She is pale just like Sheamus, but she is an English woman, and they know their families may have a problem with that. Instead one man in general has a huge problem with that, and it's Wade Barrett. I would have Paige ultimately turn heel, and fool Sheamus in to thinking she was in to him, and be with Wade the whole time. This would be a great way to set up a feud with them, and involve her in the process. All the while she could compete in the Divas Division.
truk83 is offline   Reply With Quote