Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Poll - Obama (D) vs Romney (R) - Vote

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2012, 12:08 PM   #74 (permalink)
O10101
Learning to break kayfabe

O10101 O10101 O10101 O10101
Default Re: Poll - Obama (D) vs Romney (R) - Vote

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeloader View Post
Rofl @ all the Obama votes. Kids on the internet are so heavily liberal. Some don't even know why they are, it's just the cool thing to do.
Say what? Maybe most people voted Obama because the younger generation is smarter and doesn't subscribe to the extremist right wingers who want to take away rights. Maybe it's because the younger generation is more tolerant when it comes to social issues, like gay marriage, and the republican party is completely and utterly against that. Maybe it's because the younger generation believes that's it's a woman's right to have an abortion, and the republican party wants to restrict it as much as possible with the main goal of getting rid of that right permanently.

I don't know, i'm just speaking for myself, but social issues push me toward the liberal side. Not the fact that i'm some "kid on the internet".

Quote:
Originally Posted by WashingtonD View Post
Policies don't even matter, so I'd vote for Romney cause he looks "swag" as the kids say these days, and Obama has been a bit of a nothing president.
Obama a bit of a nothing as president?

Took care of Osama, something Bush couldn't do in 8 years.
Started to pull our troops from the needless wars.
Improved healthcare.
Got rid of Don't Ask Don't Tell.
Has done well with the economy, considering what shape it was in after Bush.

To name just a few.

"I found a liquor store, and I drank it."
O10101 is offline   Reply With Quote