Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tennis Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2012, 12:16 PM   #2166 (permalink)
NJ88
Follower of Lockeism

NJ88 has posts worth readingNJ88 has posts worth readingNJ88 has posts worth readingNJ88 has posts worth readingNJ88 has posts worth readingNJ88 has posts worth readingNJ88 has posts worth readingNJ88 has posts worth readingNJ88 has posts worth readingNJ88 has posts worth readingNJ88 has posts worth reading
Default re: Tennis Discussion Thread

Yeh, would be really good if she could come through and win this. Would do a lot for her confidence, since it's already on the rise it would reaffirm that she's on the rise.

Quaters are interesting. I thinnk a Djokovic/Tsonga semi could be fun, and a Fed/Murray semi would be really interesting. They havenn't been in the same half all that often so it's fun. I think Murray would win vs Fed in a semi in this tournament. Another Djokovic vs. Murray final please! I think they'll be the dominnant duo next year. We've had Nadal/Federer, we've had Djokovic/Nadal and now we're hopefully getting a Murray/Djokovic era.