Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Who should face Cesaro for the US championship next?

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2012, 11:12 AM   #24 (permalink)
Scottish-Suplex
I'm known as 'Scottish-Throw' when introduced by Michael Cole.

Scottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friends
Default Re: Who should face Cesaro for the US championship next?

I heard Jack Swagger was coming back as a face a couple of weeks ago and I though that would have been a good feud. Then he didn't. Also when Ted DiBiase made his return at the Battle Royal at NoC I thought they'd make something of that cause of their similar gimmicks. Then he was eliminated.

So yeah, go with Christian, he should be coming back in about a week or two, so maybe he wont be his HiaC opponent but he can be do SS. It would be a great match and really solify his reign which hasn't had a proper feud yet (Santino isn't a proper wrestler and Ryder and Clay were at best mini-things)

"Get up fools, this mah table now!"
Scottish-Suplex is offline   Reply With Quote