Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2012, 11:49 AM   #2035 (permalink)
N-Zone
Little Poppa Pump

N-Zone needs to make some friendsN-Zone needs to make some friendsN-Zone needs to make some friendsN-Zone needs to make some friendsN-Zone needs to make some friendsN-Zone needs to make some friendsN-Zone needs to make some friendsN-Zone needs to make some friendsN-Zone needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

I always max out on created wrestlers, have all 50 available spots in use at the moment. I usually create a few original CAWs and then download tons of proper wrestlers from Community Creations. You'd be surprised how good they can look once the game has been out for a few months and people can take their time building them.

Being able to put created finishers in the signature move position is awesome news as well. Me and my friend have made some savage created finishers for our CAWs. Not the long drawn-out shit that morons use online, more stuff like reverse brainbusters, spinning piledrivers or Eye of the Storm's off the top rope.