Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why do most people in the WWE section take speculation so seriously?

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2012, 10:34 AM   #22 (permalink)
Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year
Hit the kitchen up, and water whip. SKRRT

Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year's Avatar

Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friends
Default Re: Why do most people in the WWE section take speculation so seriously?

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny_boy View Post
The more I read through these forums the more convinced that it would be really easy to make money running more Dirt Sheet.

Most of the news in my "news" section would actually be taken directly from wrestler's twitter feeds, with the occasional "Spoiler" which isn't actually a Spoiler it's just a prediction for a match that's easy to predict e.g. Big Show VS Sheamus for HITC, along with the odd bullshit backstage news that I obtained through a made up source

Throw in of course the odd copy and paste artical from the WWE website and some random writer to write up results from TV/PPV shows who will get paid a pocket money's amount per article.
Let's make our own dirtsheet website and just barrage it with adsense ads so we make like a dollar everytime someone clicks on the website.