Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Details on Vince's backstage blow-up

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2012, 10:34 AM   #50 (permalink)
Bolanboy
Learning to break kayfabe

Bolanboy is an after thought
Default Re: Details on Vince's backstage blow-up

You guys do know who Cena is, right? I mean I haven't somehow slipped into an alternate reality where he isn't a ten-time wwe champion who was and still is megapushed for over half a decade, who was apart of one of wrestling's biggest feuds culminating at Wrestlemania?

And Orton too, right? A home-grown, megapushed, six-time wwe champion who has violated the wellness policy twice and would appear to not hold as much say backstage as he used to?

Or how about CM Punk, someone who constantly criticises the creative team and the direction of the WWE in interviews, comic-con and wizarding world appearances, who's shown before he'll speak his mind and not give a shit about the consequences?

I mean this isn't even me ass-licking Punk, that's just his personality.
Who I mark/have marked for: Randy Savage, Roddy Piper, Razor Ramon, Bret Hart, Stone Cold, The Rock, Kurt Angle, Chris Jericho, Christian, Undertaker, Jeff Hardy, Eddie Guerrero, CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Kevin Steen, El Generico, Eddie Edwards, William Regal, Road Dogg, Al Snow, Mankind, Terry Funk, Rob Van Dam, Bobby Roode, Sting, Arn Anderson, Kane, Val Venis, Jim Duggan, Ricky Steamboat, Tatanka.