Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Bound For Glory Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2012, 10:23 AM   #200 (permalink)
ErrybodyTaps
Little Poppa Pump

ErrybodyTaps needs to take rep more seriousErrybodyTaps needs to take rep more seriousErrybodyTaps needs to take rep more seriousErrybodyTaps needs to take rep more seriousErrybodyTaps needs to take rep more seriousErrybodyTaps needs to take rep more seriousErrybodyTaps needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Bound For Glory Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowlen View Post
I like Joey Ryan, but it's unlikely he is going stay in TNA. He won't be allowed to appear at PWG then... For one night only? No thanks...
But does he really need to wrestle in PWG at this stage ? This is a chance for Joey to move his career to a bigger stage, and while he couldn't wrestle in PWG it wouldn't change his ownership stake or his involvement behind the scenes for them.

I could see Ryan losing but I expect Snow to win the battle at BFG but Ryan to win the war by sneaking out a victory with a rollup and or a handful of tights or getting his feet on the ropes etc.