Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - How to react to hooliganism in the WWE?

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2012, 10:17 AM   #35 (permalink)
BEST FOR BUSINESS
The Man

BEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselves
Default Re: How to react to hooliganism in the WWE?

Well, in that particular case Punk shoved that annoying Lesnar kid, giving a bunch of half-drunk meatballs the green light that's it's okay to play around like that and become involved in the show. You can't throw a tennis ball in front of a dog and get angry when it wants to play fetch. Obviously they should've known better anyway but still. Also security should've been all over the place with Punk. "Top heel going through the crowd? Meh, I'm sure he'll be fine". Other than that and throwing out trouble makers, which I'm sure they already do, I don't think there's much else they can do.
BEST FOR BUSINESS is online now   Reply With Quote