Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TNA 2013: A Revolution

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2012, 09:01 AM   #4 (permalink)
Frakkles

Frakkles 501 - 1000Frakkles 501 - 1000Frakkles 501 - 1000Frakkles 501 - 1000Frakkles 501 - 1000Frakkles 501 - 1000Frakkles 501 - 1000Frakkles 501 - 1000
Default Re: TNA 2013: A Revolution

BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS!
TNA TO MAKE HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT FOLLOWING B4G

TNA released another statement today to add to the news that the company will take a brief hiatus following Bound For Glory, a major announcement will be made the day after the show. No news as to what exactly this announcement will be but the company seems to feel that it would overshadow their biggest show of the year so are holding off on things until after the show has aired. That being said, the word within the company suggests that nobody is sure what to make of this situation. Several top TNA talents have taken to Twitter to share there feelings on the situation.

Quote:
@HulkHogan BIG announcement coming after B4G brother! TNA is going places! #IMPACTWRESTLING4LYF
Quote:
@RealKurtAngle Changes coming to TNA, expecting huge things soon
Quote:
@AustinAries The Greatest Man That Ever Lived approves change for the better. TNA, make it so.
Quote:
@AJStylesOrg Excited to hear about this 'big announcement'. No idea what to expect!

Side Notes: Thanks for the early feedback. I'll be posting a brief results for Bound For Glory tomorrow (in case they add any last minute matches) and it will be accompanied by two further news items (which will be longer than the first two hopefully). Like I said in my previous post, it's more ground-work than anything else. Once I get into the swing of things, I should be good to go. Really looking forward to getting this out there.

An announcement about an announcement... sounds like TNA. /facepalm
Frakkles is offline   Reply With Quote