Wrestling Forum banner

Slater, Mahal & McIntyre Faction

50K views 399 replies 185 participants last post by  JoseBxNYC 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)

Can anyone see anything good coming out of this?

I believe they all have good enough talent to get over as the next big faction only if used properly, Slater and Mahal i believe have natural mic skills and if given airtime can get over with the fans, and McIntyre has a good star look about him.

Seems like Slater is gonna be the 'leader' of this group and i dont think i think i speak for myself on this one saying the guy is very talented and is a short push away from getting the IC belt and then moving on to main event Wrestlemania 30 maybe against the rock?

Thought/opinions?

See less See more
#138 ·
Is it me or can Slater not keep his eyes off of Mahal? (Judging by the pics)

Really, Mahal makes no sense in this stable, while I can but McIntyre and Slater doing this rediculous crap, Mahal went from having this intense, elitist, character to going "Aw fuck it, hey check out my royal indian style of air guitar!"

#140 ·
It is weird how people call them the new JOB squad, yet they have been beating up Santino Marella, and actually beat a tag team last night.

Vince has been into comedy characters lately, therefore he would most likely push this stable into the tag team division.

#144 ·
This group has got to be the most pointless faction of all time. The fact they even put Jinder in it make my point even more valid. Him acting like he actually got a rocker personality is one of the most forced situations I’ve seen in wrestling. Drew McIntyre on the other hand is doing his best but it’s not working. In fact, why isn’t Drew a Face? He did a terrific job in his match on Superstars weeks ago when he went up against his current teammate Mahal.

Slater is doing a good job as the leader but he just tagging with two of the wrong wrestlers for it.

Ugh, this group is beyond ridiculous.

#146 ·
"The Band" does need a 4th member down the road, my vote goes to Hunico lol.

That being said, I actually love this angle, the guys are getting legit heat for once and I actually think these 3 are entertaining to watch. There's no need for the stable to be dominant, just have them beat up mid carders and get destroyed by Ryback down the road.

#153 ·
I'm sure I would buy one. As this group is getting over with the fans and is a huge success already, I think the t-shirts are gonna come out real soon.

And btw, to make things clear, the name of their group is The Band and their catchphrase is "Who wants an encore?" Maybe they ditched the idea of calling them as The Encore because it is too similar to The Corre.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.