Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2012, 08:56 AM   #7161 (permalink)
Choke2Death
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Choke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

That Benoit/Orton match that ends the Best of 7 series between Booker and Benoit is awesome. I thought it had a bit too much drama and was extended for a bit too long with Booker and Sharmell taking too much of the attention (which makes sense here, I guess) but it was Orton and Benoit doing what they do best together and that's create great matches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimix View Post
Where can I find the 2006 SmackDown shows?
Xtremewrestlingtorrents has them up, I'm halfway through downloading. It will take a few days but is worth it.

----------------------------------------------

Also top 10 WHC matches I can think of in no specific order: (Not seen all of them so take this list with a grain of salt)

Benoit/HHH/HBK (WM20)
Elimination Chamber 2005 (NYR)
Angle/Undertaker (NWO 06)
Batista/Undertaker (WM23)
Benoit/HHH/HBK (BL 04)
Orton/Benoit (SS 04)
Batista/HHH (Vengeance 05)
Orton/Christian (OTL 11)
Elimination Chamber 2002 (SVS)
Undertaker/Batista (BL 07)

I really need to watch HBK/Y2J at NM 08.