Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2012, 08:21 AM   #2031 (permalink)
WrestlingforEverII
Cutting a shoot promo to get over

WrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missed
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bme View Post
Alt attires need to come back for every wrestler, and by alternate i mean in-ring attire not entrance attire.

With the addition of Arena Brawl my hopes for SYM/HCTP backstage matches are destroyed.

Really ? they're really gonna give us the stages that are already in the game ? why not stages from '99 or 2000.

Transparency's back ? great, create your own skin color ? great
Barely any new items ? typical.
There's a reason why i wasn't too excited for CAArena and that's because there's barely any new additions to the modes.
If anything CAArena is going to be a great addition. Most likely the best create feature this year.
WrestlingforEverII is offline   Reply With Quote