Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Cena's promo got to me

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2012, 06:01 AM   #98 (permalink)
JeffHardyFanatic88
~Believe~

JeffHardyFanatic88 needs to make some friendsJeffHardyFanatic88 needs to make some friendsJeffHardyFanatic88 needs to make some friendsJeffHardyFanatic88 needs to make some friendsJeffHardyFanatic88 needs to make some friendsJeffHardyFanatic88 needs to make some friendsJeffHardyFanatic88 needs to make some friendsJeffHardyFanatic88 needs to make some friendsJeffHardyFanatic88 needs to make some friendsJeffHardyFanatic88 needs to make some friendsJeffHardyFanatic88 needs to make some friends
Default Re: Cena's promo got to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by smackdown1111 View Post
Because it was out of the blue. It was pointless and I'm not sure where they are trying to go with it if anywhere. What have a AJ/Cena/Ryback vs Heyman/Punk/Lesnar storyline? Seems dull if thats where there going with it.
Well when he said what he did I thought "Oh you lucky bitch" lol...but then I snapped out of it and thought "Oh god, if they do another love story thing with AJ and 2 guys I will scream".....All cena sucks jokes aside, John is a talented guy in the ring and seems like a nice guy (I've never met him), but he isn't the best with love stories...that ryder/Eve/Cena thing kinda sucked cause I didn't find John really good in it.....so I am really hoping we don't see a AJ/Cena thing.....but hey, if John and AJ actually date and get it on in real life....all the power to them I guess lol.
JeffHardyFanatic88 is offline   Reply With Quote