Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Kofi Kingston Sucks

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2012, 05:58 AM   #202 (permalink)
DualShock
Working on my possession

DualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Kofi Kingston Sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monterossa View Post
so... it's gonna be another midcard title reign for Kofi?

seriously, this guy won about 20 midcard titles and he failed all the time. he devalued those titles everytimes he has them.
This
His IC & US title runs 2009-10 were the most forgettable and irrelevant titlereigns ever and I witnessed Steve "Mongo" McMichael as US Champion.
My only explanation why he still has a job and championships is that WWE chose him as the new Benoit who fills the space in the matches before the main event.
He is the new Benoit, he will show something in the Royal Rumble match, he will always qualify for the Money in the Bank and Elimination Chamber matches and he will always have a place in a Survivor series or Bragging Rights team but he will not accomplish anything above the midcard

http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/

DualShock is offline   Reply With Quote