Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Twilight Saga Mafia Gameplay Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2012, 05:34 AM   #295 (permalink)
Shepard
La vie est drôle

Shepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Twilight Saga Mafia Gameplay Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey Damage View Post
Sometimes I wonder what would happen if shep, fap, magic, and rush were all scum together. That would suck.

Save us, imp
I'd get lynched on day 1 and the people who are always paranoid of stronger players being scum would have a field day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hit-Girl View Post
I don't think I'm buying this little exchange between Magic and Imp
why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggler Mark View Post
I'm going headstrong on fluffy? If I was going headstrong, you'd know. I made one vote on him, and suspected that he's scum. I'm as town as town can get brah
You seem very adamant on insisting that you're town yet you aren't doing anything to substantiate your claim. actions speak louder than words, so try and scumhunt instead of this p poor defense

Quote:
focus on my number of posts...and my "lack of response"

then keep going on about how I havent talked about anyone else...but keep ignoring the fact that 23 pages have passed and all we have from guys like Lawls are a simple vote for TKOK.

But I'm the scum....
this is garbage. lawls was the third post in the game during the random voting stage and THATS what you pick to try and deflect onto. i mean you're essentially going from one easy target to another here
Quote:
i love me a mislynch
what does posting this accomplish? seriously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hit-Girl View Post
I'll leave that to others. If I did it then it's OMGUS.
that shouldn't worry you. how you appear to others is only really an issue if you're scum.