Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2012, 04:42 AM   #1282 (permalink)
apokalypse
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

apokalypse needs to take rep more seriousapokalypse needs to take rep more seriousapokalypse needs to take rep more seriousapokalypse needs to take rep more seriousapokalypse needs to take rep more seriousapokalypse needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Backstage News on The Rock vs. John Cena rematch

WWE is really in sad state or too much politics at backstage someone pulling the string...guys who are ready for Main Event but with guys who are not ready get a push Sheamus-Del Rio and now Ryback. I heard that Ryberg Streak vs Undertaker Streak match popup last week...we all know Vince or HHH very high on Ryberg.

If Rock vs Cena happen Punk vs Taker and Brock vs HHH. I could buildup Bryan the guy who beat Brock, by RR HHH fued with Bryan over Brock saying that Bryan is a fraud and lucky win. Bryan challenge HHH at RR and face Cena at WM... Punk vs Rock-Cena vs Bryan-Taker vs Brock-Ziggler vs Orton. oops i forgot about Sheamus the next John Cena.

Last edited by apokalypse : 10-11-2012 at 04:51 AM.
apokalypse is online now   Reply With Quote