Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2012, 02:59 AM   #1273 (permalink)
Jules Winnfield
Bad Mother....er

Jules Winnfield better hope they're relatively new hereJules Winnfield better hope they're relatively new hereJules Winnfield better hope they're relatively new hereJules Winnfield better hope they're relatively new hereJules Winnfield better hope they're relatively new hereJules Winnfield better hope they're relatively new hereJules Winnfield better hope they're relatively new hereJules Winnfield better hope they're relatively new hereJules Winnfield better hope they're relatively new hereJules Winnfield better hope they're relatively new hereJules Winnfield better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Backstage News on The Rock vs. John Cena rematch

Once in a lifetime doesn't mean what it used to.

Anyway, I’m not surprised by this since I knew there would be a rematch the moment Rock beat Cena at Mania. I still don’t understand why they’d waste Rock on Cena again when just being in the ring with him can elevate the status of someone else.