Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2012, 02:55 AM   #1272 (permalink)
SinJackal
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

SinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missed
Default Re: Backstage News on The Rock vs. John Cena rematch

Rock/Punk isn't the best dream match left imo. It's Rock vs Brock. I would MUCH rather see Rock face Brock at WM or Royal Rumble.

Assuming Rock doesn't face Brock at the Rumble (which I wouldn't mind at all), here's my personal idea for the WWE title picture for the next year:

Punk drops his title to Cena at Survivor Series

Punk gets a rematch at the next filler PPV, wins uncleanly

Punk's out in the ring the next night whining as usual about how he's the best in the world or deserves respect now (same shit as usual). Punk proclaims that nobody on the WWE roster can beat him, that he just beat the best WWE had to offer.

Rock's music hits. Challenges him for Royal Rumble. Rock wins clean

Brock Lesnar comes back to face The Rock at WM to get the title back into the Paul Haymen group (maybe he gets pull or something in the meantime as GM or some sort of hostile takeover storyline). Brock defeats The Rock at WM in a huge match, or Rock retains but gets "hurt" and has to vacate the title. Either way works.

Brock sticks around to challenge for the vacated WWE title, his claim being that he put The Rock in the hospital and deserves the title. Brock wins by defeating John Cena who wins a tournament to face Brock at the next PPV.

No one can beat Brock now. He destroys every big name.

insert whoever to come out and stop it. Beats brock at next PPV, gets over big.

Last edited by SinJackal : 10-11-2012 at 03:10 AM.
SinJackal is offline   Reply With Quote