Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread
View Single Post
post #2019 of (permalink) Old 10-11-2012, 03:36 AM
Tyrion Lannister
Grabbin' Dat Gem

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)

Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostalgia View Post
I agree Sandow is the best of the bunch, he was the first confirmed superstar for DLC, but yet he comes out in January? Horrible decision. I'm not to fussed on attire, I'm just saying for arguments sake if they did suddenly have a change of character they would seem outdated when they finally get released. I don't think there's much chance of it, but if it did happen, it would be annoying. Yeah Cesaro is a bit outdated, but I won't be using him much, if at all, same with Tensai. I guess you won't be either. Ziggler, Sandow, Ryback, Punk, Barrett, Christian are the main guys I'm going to be using.
Well, I play with everybody regardless of who they are, but I won't be using guys like Cesaro and Tensai much. I'm mainly playing JBL, Sandow, Barrett even though he's horribly outdated which means I won't enjoy using him, but I'm doing it anyway just because of who it is, CM Punk, Jericho, Alberto Del Rio, AE Undertaker, and Cactus Jack. And I'll be using Austin a ton IF using him is more fun than it usually is, but I suspect it's not. I'll probably still put in some good time with the GOAT regardless, though, just because it's the GOAT. Needless to say, 95% of my playing is going to be JBL and Sandow.

Their characters aren't going to be changed in 3 months. Especially Ryback's since he's so unbelievably one dimensional that he could never pull off anything else. Not sure what you see in him, and I can even understand why you like Ziggler, but him? Not getting it, but anyways, onto other things.

Quote:
Is his attire even out of date? Just use superstar threads to change his attire to red and it should be fine.
It'll have to do but it's not exactly what he uses. I'm kind of anal about shit like this, I hate out of date attires. With Sandow I don't give a shit because it's just the colour and I can edit that (and to be honest, I expect him wearing pink again by January when the Susan G Komen shit disappears anyway), but Cesaro has actually added shit to his trunks. I know creating a model takes a while, but trunks really should not be a long task to change, especially for late DLC.

Quote:
Am I the only one who never really uses CAS wrestlers? They always feel weird for me to play as and look so fake.
You and me both, I hate them. I can only use the genuine articles.

If only...

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome