Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE Main Event Weekly TV Show Discussion

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2012, 01:31 AM   #137 (permalink)
Jules Winnfield
Bad Mother....er

Jules Winnfield better hope they're relatively new hereJules Winnfield better hope they're relatively new hereJules Winnfield better hope they're relatively new hereJules Winnfield better hope they're relatively new hereJules Winnfield better hope they're relatively new hereJules Winnfield better hope they're relatively new hereJules Winnfield better hope they're relatively new hereJules Winnfield better hope they're relatively new hereJules Winnfield better hope they're relatively new hereJules Winnfield better hope they're relatively new hereJules Winnfield better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Official WWE Main Event Weekly TV Show Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerLove View Post
Kofi's mic work was decent at the very least, you're crazy. Anyways even if he cut promo of the year they'd still throw him into a meaningless IC title run so I find myself unexxcited.
The promo wasn't great but it wasn't bad by any means.

It seemed very rushed if you ask me. They rushed through the match just so they could have the segment at the end. They should've just closed the show with a longer promo instead of that pointless match.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvin View Post
The only thing that I find annoying is Cole being the face and disagreeing with Miz. Cole spent a long time as a heel who kissed up to Miz and now I guess because Lawler is gone he is a face disagreeing with Miz? Come on now...
Yeah, that annoyed me too.

Miz was Cole's man crush for the better part of two years. I understand Cole being face with the Lawler situation but they don't have to completely ignore Cole's admiration of Miz.

Last edited by Jules Winnfield : 10-11-2012 at 01:35 AM.
Jules Winnfield is offline   Reply With Quote