Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - HEELKris

Thread: HEELKris
View Single Post

Old 10-11-2012, 01:15 AM   #11 (permalink)
ROUSEY
IT WAS JUST BANTER

ROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: HEELKris

When I was looking at the Daniel Bryan kid video, I saw his comment so clicked on his Youtube account and he has his Twitter profile on his about me section.

I checked to see if he had been spouting the same shit as his Youtube. I also wanted to call him a cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headliner View Post
What he does on youtube and twitter doesn't have direct relation to this forum. As long as he doesn't post that crap on here he's fine. The minute he's a moron on here, he's gone.
Tis why I posted this here, I get there isn't anything you can do. I'm just glad to

Last edited by ROUSEY : 10-11-2012 at 01:18 AM.
ROUSEY is offline   Reply With Quote