Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What would a WCW 9/11 tribute show be like?

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2012, 12:41 AM   #1 (permalink)
Nuglet McJunior
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Nuglet McJunior should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsNuglet McJunior should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsNuglet McJunior should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsNuglet McJunior should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default What would a WCW 9/11 tribute show be like?

I've always wondered this. The 9/11 attacks happened just months after WCW folded. WWF hosted a Smackdown tribute show that featured to WWF superstars and the Alliance coming together to pay tribute. I've always been a sucker for "What if" scenarios, but if WCW had lasted a few more months, would both the WWF and WCW put on a great tribute for the victims? I'd imagine there would be no cheap shots to the other company, and it would be a pretty tame show. Granted, at that point WCW was just focused on surviving and looking forward to Eric Bischoff's "new" WCW.
JR returns to announce table [X] (WM 28)
Scott Steiner returns to Impact (was at Ring Ka King I think) [] (doesn't look like this will happen anytime soon...)
Chris Jericho and CM Punk go back and forth on the mic [X]
Crimson turns heel [X]
Jeff Jarrett returns to TNA television []
Nuglet McJunior is offline   Reply With Quote