Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Hypocrisy is Amazing

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 11:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
Schrute_Farms
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Schrute_Farms needs to take rep more seriousSchrute_Farms needs to take rep more seriousSchrute_Farms needs to take rep more seriousSchrute_Farms needs to take rep more seriousSchrute_Farms needs to take rep more seriousSchrute_Farms needs to take rep more seriousSchrute_Farms needs to take rep more seriousSchrute_Farms needs to take rep more serious
Default The Hypocrisy is Amazing

Am I the only one that finds that when former stars(Triple h, Undertaker, Brock, Vince..) return to ''save'' ratings and get ppv buys they are allowed to play by a set of rules the current roster cannot play by. I mean for Vince to be having a 1999 style hardcore match with blood and weapons after years of banning that style is ridiculous. If he would let guys like Barrett and Shameus have those matches they would get over huge.

I've noticed it a lot over the last few years, the new guys are held down, and the returning guys have this ''see that's how it's done'' attitude when it's usually not allowed. Wrestling is BORING when it's two guys in tights rolling around with each other unless there is some serious emotion involved. WWE needs to have brawls and weapons and intensity, that crowd was going crazy, they finally got to see what the want to see, what they are hoping to see come back again. Same with when Nexus made their debut with an awesome edge and violence.
Schrute_Farms is offline   Reply With Quote