Wrestling Forum banner

Slater, Mahal & McIntyre Faction

50K views 399 replies 185 participants last post by  JoseBxNYC 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)

Can anyone see anything good coming out of this?

I believe they all have good enough talent to get over as the next big faction only if used properly, Slater and Mahal i believe have natural mic skills and if given airtime can get over with the fans, and McIntyre has a good star look about him.

Seems like Slater is gonna be the 'leader' of this group and i dont think i think i speak for myself on this one saying the guy is very talented and is a short push away from getting the IC belt and then moving on to main event Wrestlemania 30 maybe against the rock?

Thought/opinions?

See less See more
#102 ·
It's hard to judge a group after only a few appearances together and without explaining their motives but I'm not a fan of Encore. McIntyre has a ton of potential but pairing him with Mahal and Slater is way too random. If they're supposed to be an air band I say pull the plug immediately.

#104 ·
#119 ·
Jinder Mahal totally needs this though. He needs to break out of his angry foreigner gimmick shell and add a whole lot of color. Whether this stable works out or not, this should help him at least.

He should be the Indian version of BxB Hulk. We need some Bollywood female dancers!

#121 ·
Oh how I laugh. Vickie has been a fantastic heel manager/gm. She's consistently drawn more heat for herself and her clients since coming into the business than anyone in a long time. That's her job, regrdless of how she does it.
(Y)(Y)(Y) Agree 100 %
He needs to break out of his angry foreigner gimmick shell and add a whole lot of color. Whether this stable works out or not, this should help him at least.
Yep, and maybe this will help liking him. :) I would love to see something different because I hate Mahal right now. The new thing with Slater and McIntyre was the reason I got A LITTLE BIT of interest in him the last weeks.

#122 · (Edited)
Another point, McIntyre just needs somewhere to be on tv. He is great in the ring and delivers a great serious promo, something that is rare in WWE at the moment. Everything about him just reeks of a young Hunter. Hell, the other week his Future Shock DDT was actually named such, that's a rare thing for mid-card talent, never mind those who rarely feature on tv. Plus He's only 27, has a great physique. I don't mind him being a 'follower' of Slater. I just hope that he'll turn on Slater and go on his own. Sheamus/McIntyre with the proper build would be a money fued.

#138 ·
Is it me or can Slater not keep his eyes off of Mahal? (Judging by the pics)

Really, Mahal makes no sense in this stable, while I can but McIntyre and Slater doing this rediculous crap, Mahal went from having this intense, elitist, character to going "Aw fuck it, hey check out my royal indian style of air guitar!"

#140 ·
It is weird how people call them the new JOB squad, yet they have been beating up Santino Marella, and actually beat a tag team last night.

Vince has been into comedy characters lately, therefore he would most likely push this stable into the tag team division.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.