Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tyrion Lannister...

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 10:07 PM   #147 (permalink)
The Lady Killer
DIRK

The Lady Killer is a rep whoreThe Lady Killer is a rep whoreThe Lady Killer is a rep whoreThe Lady Killer is a rep whoreThe Lady Killer is a rep whoreThe Lady Killer is a rep whoreThe Lady Killer is a rep whoreThe Lady Killer is a rep whoreThe Lady Killer is a rep whoreThe Lady Killer is a rep whoreThe Lady Killer is a rep whore
Default Re: Tyrion Lannister...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
Yeah, there are a lot of people with a high post count in a short time, but I credit that to being a new person in a busy forum and being 'excited' to get in to conversations. A lot of people get like that on a new website that is full of activity. After a while, people tend to step back a bit with their posting habits. I don't blame someone who has been here for a week having 20+ posts a day as an average. When you are here for like 10 years and STILL have 20+ posts per day, you should probably go outside and get a life.
After a couple-year sabbatical, I'm slowly inching my way back to 2 posts/day. I don't understand how you can have 20+/day for as long as he has. Seems absurd (and probably is).

Credit: A$AP
The Lady Killer is offline   Reply With Quote