Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Sons of Anarchy: Season 5 (Discussion Thread, SPOILERS)

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 09:59 PM   #107 (permalink)
eddiefan
Little Poppa Pump

eddiefan needs to make some friendseddiefan needs to make some friendseddiefan needs to make some friendseddiefan needs to make some friendseddiefan needs to make some friendseddiefan needs to make some friendseddiefan needs to make some friendseddiefan needs to make some friendseddiefan needs to make some friendseddiefan needs to make some friendseddiefan needs to make some friends
Default Re: Sons of Anarchy: Season 5 (Discussion Thread, SPOILERS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Sterling View Post
Lack of Pope was odd considering recent events, also Tig has recovered mighty quick after his daughter was BURNED ALIVE.

Decent episode, just a filler to advance storylines.
My thoughts exactly while I was watching him flirt with the tranny (serious WTF?! moment when I saw Boyd Crowder walk in like that) and it is some odd writing. Tig going back to his usual self just 2 or 3 episodes after a moment like that didn't seem right at all to me. I would rather use Juice or the prospect for comedy moments like that right now.

Good to see Jax making new alliances and I imagine he will have real problems with the Irish soon enough. I wish they would just take a break from Gemma's storylines every couple of episodes since they never interest me at all.