Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 09:38 PM   #2017 (permalink)
bme
Getting over in the mid-card

bme better hope they're relatively new herebme better hope they're relatively new herebme better hope they're relatively new herebme better hope they're relatively new herebme better hope they're relatively new herebme better hope they're relatively new herebme better hope they're relatively new herebme better hope they're relatively new herebme better hope they're relatively new herebme better hope they're relatively new herebme better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Nowadays i just download wrestlers from community creations but i used to max out the CAW slots creating wrestlers, it was the thing that kept me interested in the game.

With WWE '12 i didn't want to put time into creating wrestlers myself so i'd just wait to see who other people made, download the wresltler and use em for a while only to put the game away.

WWE '13 there's no huge improvment in the CAW feature so i already have no interest in using it, i have no interest in Universe Mode so the game is looking like a rental to me.