Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Poll - Obama (D) vs Romney (R) - Vote

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 09:30 PM   #53 (permalink)
O10101
Learning to break kayfabe

O10101 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsO10101 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsO10101 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsO10101 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Poll - Obama (D) vs Romney (R) - Vote

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayfu View Post
How about becuse
*because

I can tell where this is going, bring on the crazy ramblings!

Quote:
#1 they all lie
About most things? Yeah, pretty much that's true. But there are differences between two candidates as there are differences between two parties. To think that they lie about EVERYTHING is ignorant, it's shitty that you have to seek out the truths through the b/s but it's an election and it's important. If you care about the direction in which your country goes, you would do so.

Quote:
#2 I'm not even goiing to ACT like I know whats best for the country (here is the hint, none of you that say "X is best for the country" most likly know a single thing about the subject
Holier than thou much? You say that no one knows whats best for this country, that we all must be misinformed little ants like you, so it must be true. Some of us actually take elections seriously and do research about the types of legislature and the visions our candidates have for our country. Sure, no one person has the answer for what the perfect solution to everything is, but that's not expected. Nothing will ever be the absolute best it can be, but things can always be better.

Quote:
#3 becuse once again no matter who i vote for i feel its still going to go to hell anyways, and I cant tell form this which is worse, I CANT see the future I dont have the info needed to get this, and before you start I do not belive there is ANY soruce what so ever, no matter where you go, that is not biased and there for I cant find the info, nor do i want to cause even if i did what good would it do?
spend all four years reasearching then vote and PRAY by chance I'm right?
Who said you had to spend 4 years doing research? It doesn't take a lot of effort to find out information on a candidate, and unbiased information at that, google is your friend good sir. Trust it. Use it. Love it. In that order, or your computer will crash.

If you seriously can't sit down for an hour or whatever, and research which candidate fits your beliefs and views on where this country should be then thats your loss. But you sound like a lazy ignorant person to me.

"I found a liquor store, and I drank it."
O10101 is offline   Reply With Quote