Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Poll - Obama (D) vs Romney (R) - Vote

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 10:18 PM   #52 (permalink)
Rayfu
Working on my abs

Rayfu should listen to Will Young and leave right nowRayfu should listen to Will Young and leave right nowRayfu should listen to Will Young and leave right nowRayfu should listen to Will Young and leave right nowRayfu should listen to Will Young and leave right nowRayfu should listen to Will Young and leave right now
Default Re: Poll - Obama (D) vs Romney (R) - Vote

Quote:
Originally Posted by O10101 View Post
I noticed a lot of people saying they were not going to vote.

Can I ask why? I get the same-old argument, that it doesn't matter either way. Well, sometimes that may be true, but not recently. Look at Bush, look at what 8 years of him as president did to this country. There are fundamental differences between Obama & Romney, so if you stay at home on election day sitting on your hands, don't complain if things don't go your way with a new president because you had the power to try and change the outcome.

How about becuse
#1 they all lie
#2 I'm not even goiing to ACT like I know whats best for the country (here is the hint, none of you that say "X is best for the country" most likly know a single thing about the subject
#3 becuse once again no matter who i vote for i feel its still going to go to hell anyways, and I cant tell form this which is worse, I CANT see the future I dont have the info needed to get this, and before you start I do not belive there is ANY soruce what so ever, no matter where you go, that is not biased and there for I cant find the info, nor do i want to cause even if i did what good would it do?
spend all four years reasearching then vote and PRAY by chance I'm right?

No thanks.
Rayfu is offline   Reply With Quote