Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Poll - Obama (D) vs Romney (R) - Vote

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 09:18 PM   #52 (permalink)
Rayfu
Working on my abs

Rayfu was rejected by a GODDESSRayfu was rejected by a GODDESSRayfu was rejected by a GODDESSRayfu was rejected by a GODDESSRayfu was rejected by a GODDESSRayfu was rejected by a GODDESS
Default Re: Poll - Obama (D) vs Romney (R) - Vote

Quote:
Originally Posted by O10101 View Post
I noticed a lot of people saying they were not going to vote.

Can I ask why? I get the same-old argument, that it doesn't matter either way. Well, sometimes that may be true, but not recently. Look at Bush, look at what 8 years of him as president did to this country. There are fundamental differences between Obama & Romney, so if you stay at home on election day sitting on your hands, don't complain if things don't go your way with a new president because you had the power to try and change the outcome.

How about becuse
#1 they all lie
#2 I'm not even goiing to ACT like I know whats best for the country (here is the hint, none of you that say "X is best for the country" most likly know a single thing about the subject
#3 becuse once again no matter who i vote for i feel its still going to go to hell anyways, and I cant tell form this which is worse, I CANT see the future I dont have the info needed to get this, and before you start I do not belive there is ANY soruce what so ever, no matter where you go, that is not biased and there for I cant find the info, nor do i want to cause even if i did what good would it do?
spend all four years reasearching then vote and PRAY by chance I'm right?

No thanks.
Rayfu is offline   Reply With Quote