Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tyrion Lannister...

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 09:04 PM   #145 (permalink)
Catalanotto
ROMO INTERCEPTION

Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: Tyrion Lannister...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abkô View Post
Considering his join date and average posts a day, it's understandable. Seen some people who joined just a few months ago having 2,000 plus post counts.

Yeah, there are a lot of people with a high post count in a short time, but I credit that to being a new person in a busy forum and being 'excited' to get in to conversations. A lot of people get like that on a new website that is full of activity. After a while, people tend to step back a bit with their posting habits. I don't blame someone who has been here for a week having 20+ posts a day as an average. When you are here for like 10 years and STILL have 20+ posts per day, you should probably go outside and get a life.

<3 <3 HUGH JACKMAN <3 <3
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline   Reply With Quote