Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2012, 08:53 PM   #7138 (permalink)
bme
Getting over in the mid-card

bme better hope they're relatively new herebme better hope they're relatively new herebme better hope they're relatively new herebme better hope they're relatively new herebme better hope they're relatively new herebme better hope they're relatively new herebme better hope they're relatively new herebme better hope they're relatively new herebme better hope they're relatively new herebme better hope they're relatively new herebme better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

As soon as it was revealed that Kane was Taker's attacker i lost interest in Kane.
Bearer returning got my attention but when he turned on Taker i went back to not caring about the feud.

At the same time Punk was doing that feud with Show so SD became unwatchable for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brye View Post
Didn't know Taker got re injured. I always thought he just took some time off to get ready for Mania. Good to know.

He really was.

I remember Kane & Big Show absolutely owning when they first team up in '05. It was that damn MAY 19TH angle that hurt him.
Didn't they have a match on RAW where Show didn't want to anger Kane so he made it into a technical match ?

Last edited by bme : 10-10-2012 at 08:56 PM.